Thursday 21 May 2009

Thursday 21st May - Hillsong Band concert

Today was very different as the Vision Rescue Team were organising and setting up the concert for the Hillsong London Band. My role for the day was to help looked after the band which was great because I got to have lunch at the same hotel!!


The concert was scheduled for a 6.oopm start so at about 3.00pm I arrived with the band at the venue to do the sound check. The Venue was a large Theatre which holds about 2500 - 3000 people and I was told that the concert was totally sold out. For those of you who don't know, The Hillsong London Band are professional musicians who play Christian Rock music - and these guys can play!!! They were a couple of bands on before them and then they started around 8.00pm. I spent most of the evening in the green room with the band and then at the side of the stage whilst they were playing. (to be continued)

1 comment: